The design philosophy of Casa Guava is in tune with Culebra life:
- Tropical (high roofs, open spaces, cross ventilation, colorful, big outdoor spaces)
- Enjoy the views (high enough to see the water colors change, center focus on La Pela Bay below, sweep from St. Thomas to the east thru Vieques (southwest) and La Pela bay (US Fish and Wildlife Sanctuary) below.
- Easy and liveable, to enjoy family and friends (polished concrete floors and island kitchen, dinner table for 12 people, covered wood terrace with breakfast table, living room seating area, hammock and hand-made wood rocking chairs.
- Separate outdoor terrace/deck for star gazing, BBQ, tanning and outdoor dining area.
- Plunge pool (10’x6’) with outdoor shower.
- Privacy: only 2 other houses in the privately gated road.
Equipment and Accessories:
All rooms with a/c and ceiling fans, reading lamps
Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer
Island with electric stove/oven... seating for 5
All cooking utensils, pots, pans etc..
Charcoal BBQ (Charcoal not provided)
Cooler for the beach (48qt size)
Satellite TV (DirecTV) with flat screen TV
Cellular reception from most major operators
Internet Available (wireless)
Stereo with iPod (1/8 inch adapter) connector
Independent speaker selector for house, terrace and pool
Second Full kitchen in downstairs apartment
Note: Apartment is only rented as an extension of the upstairs house rental.